• The sieve plate type scrubber with efficient performance and simplicity of operation and maintenance
• Compatible with bagasse fired boiler.
• Features :
• High solids separation efficiencies, with typical emission levels of 30-100 mg/Nm3 (design dependent).
• Simple construction and operation.
• Low pressure drops (75-100mm w.g. at normal boiler outputs).
• No high velocity erosion areas in gas or water circuits.
• Large turndown ratios – efficient, stable operation down to 40% of design throughput and self-regulating even down to zero throughput.
• Extreme ease of operation – no control instrumentation and no operator required.
• Minimal maintenance.
• Long life.
• Relatively low cost.