• Benefits with Chainless Diffuser
• No expensive gearbox, head shaft, chains or heavy steelwork.
• No expensive chain replacement every 10 years.
• No expensive spare parts.
• Can be retrofitted into an existing chain-type diffuser.
• Less capital cost for the similar performance in comparing to a conventional diffuser.
• Benefits compared to milling
• 98% extraction by chainless diffuser is achievable.
• Diffusers are easier to operate. With simple instrumentation, one diffuser operator is suffi cient.
• Less capital cost for the similar performance in comparing to the mills.
• Maintenance costs of diffusers are approximately 50–60% of mills.
• Diffusers fit co-generation, using less high pressure but more process steam.